Invoy was founded to empower individuals to take control of their health at home. Invoy gives people the tools, the data and the support structure to be healthy. For too long weight loss been plagued by loosely formed hypotheses with little underlying proof. Invoy has a goal of disrupting an industry that impacts hundreds of millions of lives.
Invoy uses breath chemistry to customize your wellness program. Invoy’s system is designed to make changes when your preferences change or your body has adapted to a program that was once effective for you. Your exhaled breath contains hundreds of chemicals that are released from your blood through your lungs. Fat metabolism is one of those items that can be measured and with its device the Invoy system is able to measure chemicals in your breath to determine if you are burning fat. Invoy’s team of dedicated analysts review your data every day to provide timely recommendations on how to achieve your goals. The Invoy system generates data-driven, personalized recommendations to help you reach your weight loss goal.
Invoy is a well-funded private company backed by top-tier venture capital firms known for their successes in the medical technology industry. We are actively hiring in all departments, but especially in engineering, to support a nationwide rollout with a Fortune 25 company along with several other large enterprise accounts.
Invoy is looking for a Copywriter who can execute copywriting deliverables for various platforms.
- Execute copywriting deliverables for Invoy's external website and social presence, for key design deliverables that support digital and/or physical product affordances, and for key sales and marketing collateral necessary to communicate Invoy's unique value propositions to key stakeholders.
- Taking direction from the Invoy Creative Director, extend the Invoy brand guidelines into copywrite execution that reflects a consistent tone of voice and language style across all content archetypes and refine existing collateral to amplify and reinforce the Invoy brand promise.
- Insert copywriting planning within the larger, agile software and physical collateral creation roadmaps to ensure copy-related contributions are well-timed to support critical path activities for the larger Invoy team.
- Assist the Invoy Design Team in the storyboarding and writing of scripts for external-facing video and motion design work.
- Assist the Invoy Design Team with asset coordination, production and vendor surveillance demands to ensure digital and physical assets are created in direct alignment with Invoy's design and product roadmaps.
- Participate in multidisciplinary problem solving to inform strategy and roadmaps, while quickly pivoting into execution mode to ensure copy-related assets are conceptualized, written and finalized in alignment with Invoy brand guidelines and a high attention to detail.
- Scan the market for copywriting trends & exemplars that can inform Invoy's ongoing refinement of its tone of voice and content strategy to stay on top of evolving trends with our clients and marketplace stakeholders.
- Undergraduate from an advertising, marketing and/or psychology discipline
- Diverse project experiences conceptualizing, iterating and writing compelling copywriting contributions that meet the needs of multiple stakeholders within the space of brand and new venture development.
- Mastery with Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office and Google's cloud-based suite of applications
- Mastery with Figma and InVision cloud-based iteration, collaboration and prototyping with copy-related contributions