Our mission is to empower people to take control of their health with pioneering science, intuitive devices, and compassionate analysts. Our vision is a healthier, happier world where everyone understands their wellness condition and feels empowered to act upon it.
- Lead efforts in implementing the manufacturing process through designing and testing automation equipment
- Create processes for ongoing automation testing and regular maintenance purposes to ensure optimal performance
- Communicate with contract manufacturers to ensure components and material has been ordered, ensuring all parts have been ordered successfully
- Update documentation for new and existing automation solutions as needed
- Experience with electronics as well as manual manufacturing experience
Who You Are
- Master’s Degree in mechanical, electrical engineering or a similar field
- Hands-on, entrepreneurial style with a strong work ethic and the willingness and ability to roll up the sleeves and do the work needed to be successful in a start-up environment
- CM / Sourcing experience
- Experience with project management, as well as strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Experience in the medtech industry, or a regulated industry is preferred
Invoy was founded to empower individuals to take control of their health at home. Invoy gives people the tools, the data and the support structure to be healthy. For too long weight loss has been plagued by loosely formed hypotheses with little underlying proof. Invoy has a goal of disrupting an industry that impacts hundreds of millions of lives.
Invoy uses breath chemistry to customize your wellness program. Invoy’s system is designed to make changes when your preferences change or your body has adapted to a program that was once effective for you. Your exhaled breath contains hundreds of chemicals that are released from your blood through your lungs. Fat metabolism is one of those items that can be measured and with its device the Invoy system is able to measure chemicals in your breath to determine if you are burning fat. Invoy’s team of dedicated analysts review your data every day to provide timely recommendations on how to achieve your goals. The Invoy system generates data-driven, personalized recommendations to help you reach your weight loss goal.
Invoy is a well-funded private company backed by top-tier venture capital firms known for their successes in the medical technology industry.