Our mission is to empower people to take control of their health with pioneering science, intuitive devices, and compassionate analysts. Our vision is a healthier, happier world where everyone understands their wellness condition and feels empowered to act upon it.
Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Execute the product roadmap, ensuring that the experience from market activities, usage analysis, competitive response, and market research is reflected in future product releases.
- Maintain product roadmaps. Identify, evaluate and recommend product opportunities consistent with product line objectives.
- Collaborate with engineering and growth to develop new features or enhance current products.
- Collaborate with the software engineering team to ensure exceptional features, functions and capabilities are encompassed in new software solutions products.
- Manage, plan and organize technical product reporting activities and development.
- Some coding experience is a plus
- Bachelors in Computer Science
- Experience as a product manager at an early-stage startup
Invoy was founded to empower individuals to take control of their health at home. Invoy gives people the tools, the data and the support structure to be healthy. For too long weight loss has been plagued by loosely formed hypotheses with little underlying proof. Invoy has a goal of disrupting an industry that impacts hundreds of millions of lives.
Invoy uses breath chemistry to customize your wellness program. Invoy’s system is designed to make changes when your preferences change or your body has adapted to a program that was once effective for you. Your exhaled breath contains hundreds of chemicals that are released from your blood through your lungs. Fat metabolism is one of those items that can be measured and with its device the Invoy system is able to measure chemicals in your breath to determine if you are burning fat. Invoy’s team of dedicated analysts review your data every day to provide timely recommendations on how to achieve your goals. The Invoy system generates data-driven, personalized recommendations to help you reach your weight loss goal.
Invoy is a well-funded private company backed by top-tier venture capital firms known for their successes in the medical technology industry.